OH Series Hall proximity sensor is a new type of automatic switching devices made in accordance with the principles of the Hall-effect. The signal of magnets is accepted through hall ICs in the sensor and then amplified and shaped to control the on-off state. The sensor is composed by Hall IC, protection circuit, status light, waterproof shell and could change the magnetic signal into digital voltage output. So it is widely used in Position control, state control, speed count, identify the direction, automatic protection, etc. The object to be detected should be magnetic objects.
- High response frequency
- Multiple protection: reverse polarity protection, surge voltage protection and over-temperature protection
- High repetition accuracy
- A variety of types: general-purpose, enhanced load type, intelligent
- With the working status indication
- Variety of operating modes: normally open, normally closed, self-locking, NPN output, PNP output
- Direct interface with programmable controller
- Position control
- Speed detection
- Processing size control
- Liquid level detection
- Various process automation convergence
- Please specify the model full name, such as OHKK5020D in the order. The class “I” of high-temperature proximity switches must be described.
- If the output polarity is not clear, we will supply the sensors in NPN. Request other output types, please describe.
- The cable is the sheathed cable without shielded layer, length 50cm. For shielding layer, increase or decrease the line length, please specify.
- If a magnet needed, please specify. Supporting magnet Ø8 x 3.5 NdFeB magnets S surface (surface magnetic flux density of 0.3T); other magnets can also be used, but the working distance may vary.
- The shape structure parameters can also be customized according to the customer.
- Custom product price and delivery negotiable.
|Parameter||OHK(normally open)、OHB(normally closed)、OHZ(self-locking)|
|Supply Voltage (V)||5～24||5～24||8～30||8～30||8～30||8～30||8～30||8～30||8～30|
|Magnet||NFBΦ8×3.5, Surface magnetic field strength 0.3T.|
|Output low voltage(V)||≤0.4||≤0.5||≤1.0|
|Polarity and surge protection||no||yes|
|Working temperature(℃)||Class I：-40～+125, Class Ⅱ：-25～+85|
|Storage temperature(℃)||Class I：-60～+150，Class Ⅱ：-40～+100|
1.There are 3 types according to working status: OHK-normally open-type OHB-normally closed-type OHZ-self-locking-type
2.If not special statement, the sensors are NPN output polarity.
NPN said that output current flows from the power supply positive to the output end, and load should be connected between the power supply positive and the output end.
PNP said that output current flows from the output end to the power supply negative. The load should be connected between the output and power supply negative.